HAPPY CLIENTS | Zubin B Faramarzi's Story with Nikhil Pattani

     


My Story With Nikhil..... 


March 7, 2023

Nikhil is known to me since the past 8 years and during this time he has been an excellent realtor, friend and a wonderful human being. Whenever I have met him he has always welcomed me with a smile ready to advice and guide me. His knowledge about the real estate market is enormous and is quick to understand your needs and requirements. 

There was a time when I felt I had made a bad decision in buying a home which was under construction and due to the delay in the project I use to get frustrated and angry but then thanks to Nikhil who would calm me down and would make me feel better by making me realize that investing in a home no matter where is never a bad decision and would always point out the good and positive aspects of my decision.

Thank you Nikhil for always being there.


- Zubin B Faramarzi

  Bulls & Bears Restaurant & Bar



Comments

Popular Posts