Happy Clients | RAJESH TIWARI's heart touching story with Nikhil Pattani

    



My Story With Nikhil..... 

They say purchase of any property is destined and if your god wants you to get some property it ensures you get that , as that’s why in india we say every land calls it owner!

This looks simple but in real life you need divine support in form of an Angel who can support, advise and do handholding at every twisting and turning moments as we strive through a process of due-diligence/pros and cons and most importantly financing worries!  

When I wanted to purchase a property at Monte south I was not even 25 percent inclined till we met Nikhil! 

He first convinced me through a list of pros and then went through meticulously with other issues relating to financing/budgeting and what kind of purchase I should make and why!

I must put it on record that without his untiring patience and the desire to help me with every single queries, I would not be a proud owner of a flat in Monte south, the new landmark of south Bombay!

We are indebted to him as for each one of us, property buying is an experience and journey of the same must remain joyful, peaceful and easy  in every sense, and without him these were simply not possible and words can not overemphasize our happiness and joy, so for and only Nikhil we say ‘A basketful of thanks' and god bless you as always for what you have done my friend and we now cherish you as family!


RAJESH TIWARI 

-Ex Group Director/ Group President Reliance 

-Grade 1 - Sports Commentator of DDI

-DG, Indian Centre for CSR 

-Former Senior Government Officer




Comments

Popular Posts