Happy Clients | Kalpak Shah's Story with Nikhil Pattani

 Our clients are the centre of our universe. Here’s the mesmerizing  story of renowned entrepreneur 'Kalpak Shah' with your realtor Nikhil Pattani.......



My Story With Nikhil..... 

I have known Nikhil since the last 30 years. He has been working with many reputed developers and has evolved as a distinguished wiz in the real estate domain. I being a developer can coroborate the fact that he is a thorough professional. This I am not saying out of my long association with him but on the basis of a partnered investment with him.  I remember some 12-13 years back when he was working with Kalpataru, he had proposed a very lucrative opportunity to invest in a shop located in Thane developed by Kalpatru. I blindly trusted him and honestly speaking as per his foresight the property rewarded us handsomely after holding it for 3 years. The cherry on the cake was the rent that kept flowing till we disposed the property. I cannot forget this investment with Nikhil as it was my life's first property investment and a turning point in my life with no looking back. 

I cannot thank enough to Nikhil for proposing to partner in this investment opportunity.  I have witnessed Nikhil's deep understanding in real estate which are very evident in the finest opportunist ideas for investment. I must finally add that it's not only about real estate that I should  brag about Nikhil but he is also a thorough gentleman and a wonderful human being. 


-KALPAK SHAH

 Mumbai, India




Comments

Popular Posts