Happy Clients | Gulam M Gaziani's Story with Nikhil Pattani

  We value the trust our clients place in us. Here’s the heart touching   story of well known entrepreneur 'Gulam M Gaziani' with your realtor Nikhil Pattani.......





My Story With Nikhil..... 

Good souls are those that inspire, encourage and nurture our being with their positivity and efforts. I am lucky to have met one such rare gem and make him a part of my life- Nikhil Pattani.

Around 4 years ago, while searching for my dream home I met Nikhil on the premises of Monte South. He was the General Manager and in-charge of marketing. I was immediately impressed by his honest, warm, frank nature which is totally rare amongst such huge enterprises. He gave me confidence, cleared my doubts and went beyond the boundaries to encourage me and motivate me to buy my dream home even though I was unsure that I could meet the deadline. Finally, I did the deal. 

Nikhil and I became friends and kept in touch and our friendship bloomed so much that he became my pillar of support, a true selfless guide and part of my extended family. Even I stood by him and as years went by I realized that two people, belonging to different culture, religions, background or whatever can connect beautiful and enhance the beauty of life and spread positivity as long as they share good values and upbringing. 

Nikhil became a mentor to my son Abdul who is now studying marketing in University of London and I guide his son too.

What won me over tremendously was that despite quiting his job at Monte South, he sent them clients and remained loyal to them.

That's true mark of a great man. I wish my friend, guide, guru Nikhil Pattani all the best and make 'dua' that we are friends till our last breath.

Love you bro 🙂


-GULAM M GAZIANI

 Mumbai, India


Comments

Popular Posts