Happy Clients | Avadhut Hembade's Story with Nikhil Pattani

Our clients are at the heart of everything we do. Here’s the heart touching story of ace photographer 'Avadhut Hembade' with your realtor Nikhil Pattani.......



My Story With Nikhil..... 

We were in contact with a real estate organization a few years ago. The organization showed their colours and suddenly asked for 50% additional money for the commercial property that we booked. I got pissed off in the meeting and headed to my car disgusted. Suddenly I found a hefty guy running behind me asking me to wait and calm down. Within a few minutes he made me realise the importance of holding on to the property and not letting it go, assuring me to work out something.

He was Nikhil Pattani who walked like an Angel that day and must have helped likewise to many others.

After a few months, I got a call from Nikhil. He showed me one property which was out of my reach. He patted my back and said ‘Paisa Kisne Manga Hai’ (Who is asking for the money?). 

A life changing moment for me  and there born was 'QENCH'- A Beautiful Boutique Studio. 

That day I was indebted forever by NIKHIL. 

I am very sure, mine is not a different story…. It’s the copy of hundreds or more other stories where Nikhil touched their lives and turned them into Gold!!

-AVADHUT HEMBADE

Mumbai, India



Comments

Popular Posts